2008. május 9., péntek

Mary Poppins SAL in english

Welcome!
Once upon time...

I drew Mary Poppins pattern for my Hungarian friends... first.
And I drew again for everyone in english.

I found an English song to it.

Jolly Holiday
"...Oh 'appiness is bloomin'
All around 'er
The daffoldils are smilin'
At the dove
When Mary 'olds your 'and
You feel so grand
Your 'eart starts beatin'
Like a big brass band
Oh, it's a jolly holiday with Mary
No wonder that it's Mary that we love!"


I hope you like it.




If you wants to join, please send an e-mail at ralina@t-online.hu, and you will be added to the group.
Everybody can choose a fabric and threads. There is not deadline just stitch when you have time.

If you have a nice Mary Poppins song other languages, and you like in stitching. Write it to me. I will draw for you! :)

I would like to see your works!
Happy stitching!

Ralina designer
Please do not repost!

8 megjegyzés:

Clinique-Bogi írta...

Móni! Nekem a 2. mintaívet nem nagyítja ki.

Monique írta...

Thank you very much for these lovely stitch pattern. I hope to start with it really soon.

Lovely greets from Holland!

Jantine írta...

Someone in the Netherlands linked to your pattern and as Mary Poppins is starting as a musical here in the Netherlands soon, it is very actual! Thanks a lot for the pattern. Hope to find time soon to start!

valerie írta...

Merci infiniment.
Ta broderie est magnifique. Je vais la réalisée avec plaisir.
Bises de france.

Sylvie írta...

Thank you very much for the pattern, I am fan of Mary Poppins and I have never found a cross stitch pattern of her. It is lovely!! I will show it to you as soon as I start it.

Sylvie

Bronzemom írta...

I would love to join the SAL -- I LOVE Mary Poppins!

Terri
bronzemom AT gmail DOT com
http://stitchwraith.blogspot.com

Gabri millecrocette írta...

Thank you very much in Facebook I have a craft group called La borsa di Mary Poppins(Mary Poppins bag's)...we appreciate it a lot

Dawn Milford írta...

I would love to join the SAL
dawnrmilford.dm@gmail.com